Availability: 12 places
This tour is the selection of major tourists destinations of the country. It gives to visitors the advantage of discovering the Rwanda most amazing adventures, culture, environment and history at affordable price with the facilitation of experienced tour guides.
arrival in kigali
- On arrival at Kigali international airport, pick up b and transfer to hotel for relax and spend the night - If the arrival happens during the early hours of the day, a short city tour can be taken.
canopy walk/Nyungwe national Park
- Early morning after breakfast, pick up from the hotel and drive to Nyungwe national park for canopy walk
- The first stopover at kamegeri historical rock and the second in the city of Nyanza to discover more on Rwanda traditional kingdoms at king’s Palace museum and have lunch.
- During the tour to Canopy, you can enjoy the view of one of the natural Africa’s forest and some monkeys.
- The canopy walk way is a suspended bridge that hangs 60m above the ground from which a traveler can be able to view the forest canopy from the top.
- Back to Kigali and overnight at the hotel.
Kigali city tour
- After breakfast at the hotel, start the tour where different places of historical, cultural and geographical importance will be discovered in the city.
- Visit to Kigali memorial genocide where you will be informed about the planning, organization and conduct of 1994 genocide against Tutsi with some exposition.
- Visit to Richard kandt museum. The first modern house built in the city of Kigali by Richard kandt.
- Visit to Nyamirambo women center, a center where women are joining their effort to develop income-generating activities for the center but also for the community. It also offers a guided cultural walk with a plate of local dish prepared together with tourist is shared.
- Visit to kimironko market then back to the hotel for overnight.
Lowland region/Akagera National park
- Early morning after breakfast drive to akagera national park
- The first stopover in the city of kayonza for relax
- After formalities at the park reception and the site guide briefing, start the visit in the savanna park where different animal species will be viewed.
- Back to Kigali via Musanze city and overnight
highland region/Volcanoes national park
- Early morning breakfast at the hotel, drive to Kinigi for tracking Golden monkey
- After formalities at park reception, a hot cup of tea is offered as the area is so cold, the tracking starts.
- Visit to Gorilla guardian’s village (ibyiwacu culture village) a community-based center where great cultural activities experience is offered by former poachers.
-After breakfast at the hotel drive to Rwanda development board office for formalities
-Musanze cave is 2km long; it lies in the volcanic region where lava flow layers dating from 65 million years ago. In the cave there are many wild migratory bats.
- An excursion to twin lakes (Burera and Ruhondo) to admire it beautiful landscape made of mountain and green vegetation. Also enjoying boat ride on the lake.
-Back to Kigali for overnight
-After breakfast at the hotel drive to Kigali international airport for formalities and departure